5 Benefits to Routine A/C Maintenance
Posted: May 10, 2016
People sometimes ask, “Is an annual A/C tune-up really necessary?” Our answer is an emphatic YES!
Buying a home cooling system is a major investment for your Pennsylvania home – one you should protect, just as you protect your car with regular oil changes. We strongly recommend having your air conditioning system professionally maintained every year to keep it running at its best.
Here are 5 Key Benefits of performing routine A/C maintenance:
- Greater comfort – Regular air conditioner maintenance keeps your home cooling system running properly – which keeps temperatures consistently comfortable.
- Improved air quality – A well-maintained air conditioner keeps the air in your home clean and toxin-free – especially when combined with some of today’s amazing indoor air quality systems!
- Fewer repairs – More than 80 percent of the most expensive air conditioner repairs are preventable with a little routine maintenance.
- Monthly savings – A well-maintained A/C system is more efficient, so it will save you on utility bills too.
- Longer system life – Replacing your air conditioning system before its time can be a drag – and a costly one, at that. A well-maintained A/C system will last much longer than their neglected counterparts.
Easy solutions: service options from Oehlert Brothers
Take care of your A/C maintenance early by signing up for our Summer Start-Up annual tune-up (hint: you’ll find a coupon for $50 off that service here).
For an even better value, consider our Cooling Premium Coverage, which includes the Summer Start-Up plus:
- Parts and labor for all covered repairs
- 5 percent discount on new equipment installations
- $20 discount when combined with any Oehlert Brothers heating service plan
Please note that our Cooling Premium Coverage does NOT include repairs to ductwork.
Summer’s almost here – beat the rush for A/C service! Contact us today to sign up for Cooling Premium Coverage from Oehlert Brothers!